Thursday, October 2, 2008

Getting rid of acne marks without bleaching

« ...Acne Treatment Products and How Do They Work?...
...2.Proactiv Solution. Apparently Proactiv has the answer to acne. To tell you the truth I've never used it, so I can't give my own opinion on the actually product. The reason why I've never used it, is simple - it's too expensive. And at the point of experiencing acne I never had much money to waste. I bought expensive products, that I knew would work. But this was too expensive!...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...• Aloe vera. It contains bursts of beneficial vitamins and minerals that are essential to prevent future acne breakouts. It also accelerates the healing process to make your acne faster to heal....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: sulfur acne mask, natural remedies for acne during pregnancy, emu oil acne

No comments: